American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH) Portal does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address, credit card or debit card details and password etc.), that allows us to identify you individually.
If the American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH) Portal requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the India Portal site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Making a Purchase
In order to purchase the American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH) journal / articles and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s).
If you choose to become a registered member of Website, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons.
Use We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services (Subscription of journal, articles or other informations);
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.