Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all materials presented on the site, including graphical images, are owned by American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH).
American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH) Portal does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address, credit card or debit card details and password etc.), that allows us to identify you individually.
If the American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH) Portal requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the India Portal site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Making a Purchase
In order to purchase the American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities (AJSIH) journal / articles and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s).
If you choose to become a registered member of Website, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons.
Use We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services (Subscription of journal, articles or other informations);
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.